Introducing attractive Diya and an appealing Handi to keep over it. This is made of borosilicate glass. Design of Gajanan Maharaj on the Handi to give it an enticing look. It is very unique and one of its kind product.
Diya is a nice option for your private use and can be used as a gift/present. It has enriched clarity and emits more radiant light due to the supreme quality of glass.
It should burn lengthy hours even after repeated usage. The Diya is designed to enable easy cleaning and refilling of oil and has an economical value of burning per hour. It’s safer than an open flamed Diya and can be utilized even when the fan is on.
100% Secure shipping with the highest quality delivery materials. No fear of breakage.
This Borosilicate Glass Diya is an ideal and elegant Diya for the upcoming Festive season. Its distinctive design is certain to capture the eyes of all guests. It comes with a Diya and Handi.
Primary Material: Borosilicate Glass
Content: 1 Diya, 1 Handi
Country of Origin: India
Small: SKU- VG0050_S
Size 4.5 Height x 2.75 Width (inches)
Weight 300 gm
Large: SKU- VG0050_L
Size 5.5 Height x 4.33 Width (inches)
Weight: 500 gm
Shipping charges: Rs. 100 (within Maharashtra) & Rs. 200 (rest of India)
Delivery Time: Standard 10 Working Days as this is a Make to Order product.
- Sharing of product unboxing video on the receipt of the product is mandatory (compulsory).
- Some customers use sharp objects & scissors to open the parcel which may damage the product inside. No return is eligible in that case.
- Full video to be shared, Video should not have any pauses or cuts.
- Start the video by showing all four sides of the parcel and From – To details.
- Video proof is to be done immediately (within 1- 2 Hrs.) once the product is received.
- The video should be cler and the entire product should be visible to detect any damage. Damages should be made visible while unboxing the product.
- If the damage is clearly visible in the video then the product qualifies for a replacement.
There are no reviews yet.