Panchgavya Ghrit is a medicinal herbal formula that has been in use for centuries in Ayurvedic healing. This herbal formula is made from five different components of cow products: Desi Cow’s Milk, Curd, Clarified Butter, Urine, and Cow dung juice.
5 Benefits of Panchagavya Gritham
- It is said that Panchgavya Ghritam is a rejuvenating and restorative tonic that helps balance the three Doshas in the body and offers support for healing and detoxification.
- It is often used to help with weight loss and digestive issues and for healing wounds.
- Panchgavya Ghrita is the best remedy for margin, madness, mental weakness, headache, physical weakness, sleeplessness, and many more.
- Panchgavya Ghrit is a well-known Aushadhi for any kind of mental weakness.
- Panchgavya Ghritam Improves immunity naturally.
Ingredients used in Panchgavya Ghrit
- Ghritam (Indigenous Cow’s Ghee),
- Ksheer (Cow Milk),
- Dahi- Curd (Cow cheese),
- Gomaya rasa (The water extract prepared from cow dung),
- Gau Mutra (Cow Urine)
How to use Panchagavya Ghrita
- 1/4th to 1/2th teaspoon with warm Milk or water before having meal 1-2 times twice daily as recommended by an Ayurvedic doctor
- For 3 years old Give upto 2 gm with warm milk on an empty stomach administered along
For external Application: Apply directly on dry skin with rashes or infected areas, for better results apply twice a day.
Some of the Common Using methods:
1) Mix 100ml of Panchagavya Ghritam with 1 liter Indigenous Cow Ghee and use regularly as
a) Apply a tablespoon of Ghee on Roti or Bread in place of Butter
b) Add a tablespoon of Warm Ghee to a glass of hot milk and drink it while standing to get rid of knee pain
c) Add 1 to 2 Tablespoons of ghee in Rice or Khichdi.
Pathya: Avoid excess intake of wine and non-veg food.
There are no reviews yet.